This post has been on my drafts since May. I read two blog posts by Megan Holstein around that time:
I quote the 5 points from the first post below:
1. You don’t get out of bed quickly upon waking.
2. You spend more than an hour or two a day on aimless activities.
3. You don’t feel ready for bed at the end of each day.
4. You spend more of your time planning than doing.
5. You worry what others think of you.
You might agree, or you might disagree. But it's worth giving it some thought. So scroll up and read the two posts.
She's one of the very few writers I'm subscribed to, and will be totally worth your time too!